Monday, April 4, 2011

cupcake sandwich

last year jorge garcia (hurley) blogged about a new way to eat a cupcake and it has truly changed everything for me. my sister is the one who tipped me off to jorge's tip that he learned from someone who learned it from someone and so forth. thank god my sister is a giant geek who reads hurley's blog! here's the text from his blog with some helpful pictures too.


And a week ago at Java Holloway's first birthday I learned a new and more awesome way to eat a cupcake. I learned it from Don our prop guy, who learned it from Joyce our 2nd AD.
So here it is:
You start with the cup cake.


First you peel away the paper. (Trust me it gets better.)


Then tear off the bottom portion of the cupcake.


Place the torn-off portion on top where the frosting is.

Give it a little squeeze.

And there you have it. Eat it like a cream-filled cake sandwich.


Well now that you all have this knowledge, I hope you'll be able to find a kid's birthday party to go to.

No comments: