Sunday, April 3, 2011

i have a problem and that problem is cupcake liners

sooo in the last couple of months i have managed to procure quite the collection of cupcake liners. i just can't resist when i see some on sale or i see some reallllly cute patterns that i want. other than the easter ones, i don't really have a specific time in mind to use any of these but i guess i just want to have variety at my fingertips. 

this is my caddy where i store all of my liners, sprinkles, jimmies, icing tips/bags, food coloring and other random things that i have found along the way. 

and now here is my collection of liners. like i said, it has become a bit of a problem.

giant cupcake liners that my friend alicia gave me for my birthday

houndstooth from the all in one bake shop

gingham from michaels

pretty design from michaels

pretty floral from michaels

polka dots from michaels

more dots from heb

stripes from the all in one bake shop

gold minis from the all in one bake shop

white minis from the all in one bake shop

jewel tone minis from the all in one bake shop

stripes from heb

primary colors from...? i don't know.

gingham minis from the all in one bake shop

cupcake liners (haha) from heb

leftover from last easter

more easter leftovers

star silicone molds that alicia also gave me for my birthday

sanding sugar, crystals, and sprikles

christmas sprinkles, brown jimmies, and easter sprinkles

do you think i have too much stuff?! haha oh well!

1 comment:

Kari L. said...

I use a tall pasta cylinder to store and stack my liners. It's perfect!